Thread: Sunday Feb 21st - 10:00am Duck Creek Ice ride!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Sunday Feb 21st - 10:00am Duck Creek Ice ride!!

Well this hasn't been done in a couple of years- Not a FORC event, just a bunch peeps doing stuff. Enter at your own risk.

Old School, Hard Core, No Whining Ice ride down Duck Creek. Plan to leave the lower parking area East of the Treehouse Pub, 2239 Kimberly Rd at 10:00am, Ride downstream to the mouth of the Miss and back. BYOB/W/R/B. (Beer/whiskey/rum/bourbon) Numerous stops for libations. Some ride studs, some ride next to studs without studs. In past years we've taken most of the day, but never needed lights to get back.

If its your 1st time and you're nervous about it, follow someone fatter than you. Heck, follow me- I'm fatter than most. Plan to fall. Plan to flinch when you hear a crack, and IF you go through and get wet... plan to haul your ass back to someplace warm after giving someone else your leftover beer.

This will be about the thickest ice- and absolutely the warmest day- for a Duck Creek Ride ever. Should be real nice.

-Vibrato
    Last edited by Vibrato; 02-16-2021 at 07:04 AM.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.