We had an awesome trip up to the Harbor last week. The trails were in pristine condition. The lake was rather cold, apparently it flipped a week before. Resaturates were open with only one stipulation, you had to ware a mask from the front door to the table. Other store were open and some chose not to open at all this year. If you were planning on using the KAC shuttle service keep in mind there is only 4 allowed per shuttle. The Bella Vista was working on possibly offering a shuttle service, we shall see. As always, we can use my truck. I can hold 5 bikes and riders. As of last count we have 28 confirmed with a couple more on the fence. We still have a few rooms if people are still wanting to get in on the shenanigans. I am keeping a close eye on the states condition. If the Gov shut it down again the hotel plans on staying open. The only issue will be food. If it gets shut down plan on bringing your own. This is going to be an awesome trip with or without a fest! FORC doesn't need a fest to have a good time!