Thread: East Moline BMX Tuesday July 7th @ 5:30

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default East Moline BMX Tuesday July 7th @ 5:30

[COLOR="blue"]I plan to go up at 5:30, if anyone wants to meet at our house at 5-ish, we're at 316 13th Ave Silvis. google directions.

Here's the poop- You normally have to be an annual member (cost, $50.00) to run there on days that are not "open house" days, and pay the $3.00 practice fee on practice days. However, I talked to Paul the owner, and he gave me a bunch of free admission dillio's to use, we just have to fill out the paperwork and sign the waivers etc.

You must have long pants and long sleeve shirts and full face helmet to ride. He's got about 30 helmets you can borrow if you don't have one. A few of us have been up there before and the BMX doods were totally cool with it. :burnout:

All paid FORC members are invited, I would appreciate it if you could post back here to let me know you plan to come to my house or meet at the track. (the track is East of Reynolds Ford off of Ave of the cities in East Moline) May hit P K Dugans for a brew after.

See you there?

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

will be meeting you at the track..............what about my son, he's not a paid member....
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Sounds like a good time, see you at your house at 5:00.