Good news, we have plenty of snow... SHEESH!! We have plans for the short field crossings and most areas are gonna be good with basic effort. We need help with 2 areas in the woods. Here's what we've got- Forcmeister and I ran my 24" 2 stage snowblower a little over a mile and back starting at the road by the crotch and working backwards. I went out and did that mile plus more yesterday. BY THURSDAY MORNING, IT WILL BE DRIFTED SHUT AGAIN!! AAUURRGGJHH!

IF... IF we need it, I would like to have the contacts for a couple people willing to run their snowblowers through the singletrack areas. THIS IS HARD WORK. Ideally- a decent sized 2 stage blower and 2 additional people to use shovels and switch off works best.

If you would be willing to participate Friday to help us out, Shoot me a quick text at 30 oh 9, seven tree seven, for 7 six too. The beer sponsors are ready, the crotch party is a go, the awards are done and the raffle is huge. Due to this wind and cold, the trails will need to be done Thursday/Friday.

Thanks!!

-Ray