Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
I have heard that place is good and Ive wanted to check it out since I live close to it (I actually went to go there last Sunday, but theyre closed on Sunday), but I need a place with a decent atmosphere, since Im taking the in-laws out also. Anybody hear or eat at Sippins right on West 2nd St.? I heard Johnny Italian Steakhouse was nice, but maybe a little to high class for my taste (or am did I hear wrong?). I guess what Im looking for is place where you dont need to be dressed up, but has great meat and I dont mind paying the $$$, I just dont want to dress up for some high class place just to eat a steak. Also as a bonus, it would be fanastic if they had a good selection of beer
Sippis is a pretty nice little place, great patio too if you are interested in sitting outside.

Johnny's Italian Steak House is very good, great casual atmosphere and great service. There is also Texas Roadhouse up on 53rd street.

Two places that I've heard are great, but I've never been is Sneaky Pete's and Steventons. Both are in Leclaire.