going to plan on going out in the morning to hit some of the overgrown grassy areas with the weed wacker. about 9 ish. if yer interested in helpin, post up. there's an area in farmdale loop just out of sugar bottom? i think that the corduroy need a little tlc. surely after yesterdays rains it is plenty muddy and will remain that way for a bit.

anybody have some pvc pipe to lend to the cause? at least 10' of 4" or biggger and i'll make the whole problem just go away......... and then theres whoop d pt 2 that needs a little repair also. need pipe for that also. 4" or bigger to fix this properly.

then we head off to the second creek crossing on LT. what is the fix here? i am going to be pulling out some limestone "bricks" for lack of better terms that were used for landscaping that could be used as armor plating? those that have tried to fix without much lasting success, chime in here. we need a solution, without going to some kind of bridge. lets try and keep it a wet crossing.

soooo.......... if you have any ideas or wanna help, post up. i'll take all the help i can get. yes, i know it is a weekday and all but not EVERYONE in the club has a job at the moment or works later in the day......

COMEON, FULFILL YER TRAIL DUTIES. DO YOUR PART, join me.