Thread: FORCer Indiana Schulz starts Trans Am Bike Race June 2nd at 6 am!!!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default FORCer Indiana Schulz starts Trans Am Bike Race June 2nd at 6 am!!!

4300 miles across the USA. Unsupported. Follow along here: https://transambikerace.com/

Notes from Indi-

Dear family, friends, and beloved dot watchers. I kindly ask that you read and observe the following.

a. Do not contact my personal phone at all during the race. This is for safety reasons.

b. Trackleaders is intended for you to follow the race, not to participate. Please do not write messages containing the whereabouts of other racers, or if I am going the wrong direction, etc. That is all part of the race, and for me to figure out on my own.

c. You are allowed to come see me at any time during the race. Please keep in mind that I am trying to break the world record, and the clock does not stop. This means we can probably grab a photo, a high five, and a hug. Then I’m back on my bike. I plan on biking 18-20 hours a day and cannot afford more than a quick visit. If you are planning to make a long trip to see me, understand you will only see me for a very short period of time. Please consider this before planning any such trip, especially if it is a long way out of your way. Words cannot express the gratitude I have for people who come to visit me on course, but my feelings will not be hurt if you cannot make it.

d. Did I mention this is a self supported race? I cannot accept anything from anyone. Please do not show up and try to hand me food or water or whatever.

e. There is a media car this year so there should be plenty of coverage of all the racers. It’s always good to put a face to those blue dots on the screen.

f. Please send all your love and heady vibes directly to my facebook page. Believe me, I see it all, I feel it all, and it really does help.

g. Sit back and enjoy the show. There will be hundreds of racers out there giving it there all. Please show your love and support for them as well. We are all out there together racing against the clock.

I know I sound like a turd sandwich, but I’ve worked extremely hard to be where I am today. Physically and mentally it’s been a daily grind for 8 months now. I’ve sacrificed a lot of different aspects of my life to set this up. Thank you for understanding. Thank you for your support. I love you all, Muah.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Board Position
    Vice President

is it too soon for an Oregon Trail MEME? just remember not to set your pace to grueling and eat meager rations.....
    Attachment 1062