Thread: 2018 frozen fat fondo fest!! Saturday jan 27th

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

We'll be setting up around 7:30 day of the race and we have most places covered. Hunt me down when you get three and if anything we need comes up I'll absolutely take your help!

Joe and I plan to set the final course and tape it off on Friday. I plan to be there most of the day. Shoot me a text Friday AM if you can make it.

-Ray

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

http://qconline.com/news/local/fat-t...22d95f155.html

Note- the pic of the water crossing was from last year, there was no water on the course this year. Anywhere.

More pics here: http://qconline.com/gallery/frozen-f...b64654a.html#1

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.