Thread: trail day at SCP on 6/14/09

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Scott County Park

Default trail day at SCP on 6/14/09

Believe this or not Aaron ask me to post this!!!

We are planning on having a trail work day this Sunday morning 9am. Meet at the trail head and we will be work on South loop trail. Bring flat shovels, loppers, and any other trail building equipment. We are planning on laying trail bed and putting in some bridges. Hopefully it will not rain and we can ride afterwards. Post up if you can make it.
    This action afterwards

SPAZZ
    Last edited by brad; 06-12-2009 at 02:04 PM.

db & mp will be there.
    rain, rain go away!

Board Position
    President

Johnny and I got the bridges out to the park this morning. One is at the sugar shack and the other at the air field. We will need at least 6 people to set the long one. Hope to everyone out there in the morning
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

I just moved to Park View last month and am looking forward to riding out at Scott Co Park. I am just a beginner and have an 11 year old son who is also interested in riding. I will monitor the Let's Ride forum and post if we go out. We would also be interested in helping out on the trails.
    Thanks, Brad

I know you're out by Parkview, but... we are having a beginner's ride tonight at Sunderbruch Park in Davenport at 6 PM which is a follow up to a beginner's MTB 101 skills clinic we taught a few weeks that got rained out partway through. We will have a grill there, so if you decide to check it out (or just come out and meet the crew tonight), bring something to grill, a cooler and plan to get to know us and talk biking!
    I wanna ride!