I would like to sell some of my biking equipment, especially for a parent with a young child, or children. Please save one table for me. I have a jogging stroller and bike trailer combo. It's a Chariot Cougar 1. The wheels are mounted straight, so for jogging, you have to press down on the handle to lift the front wheel off the ground and execute a 3 point turn. The biking trailer works great. It's housing includes an adjustable suspension system to compensate for the child's weight. The cart has a sun & wind cover, and a harness that slips over the head & snaps at the groin/stomach area of the child. My kids have now gotten to the point where they could ride on their own, but they'd prefer to have Mom & Dad pull them or be in the baby carrier. It's actually not too bad to pull the trailer, it doesn't feel like you've got an additional 40 pounds in your trunk. But still, they can & should ride their own bikes!

For mounting on the parent's bike, you need a removable tire; I think that's called a quick release? It goes on/off easily and I am able to fit the trailer with the quick release wheels removed into my front seat of my car when it's turned upside down. All in all, a great bike trailer for someone who wants to go out biking with their baby.

I paid $350, would like to get approximately that much for it. It's a $1000 item new, and it's basically always been housed in the garage and used sporadically.