Thread: Get 'em while they're fat- Surly Bike Sale

Default Get 'em while they're fat- Surly Bike Sale

http://surlybikes.com/blog/post/get_em_while_theyre_fat

Bike and Hike just got a shipment of close out bikes today. Prices are almost half off!

I'd imagine they are going to go fast, so stop in today and talk to Steve or Phil.

Get a new fatty for the stomp tonight!
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Super crazy deals!!! Healthy Habits (where I work) also got a bunch of those in earlier this week. We have already sold a few of the regular Pugs. I'm hoping we get a few customers try to cash in on the Ice Cream Truck Ops... that is some serious bang-for-your-buck on a bike like that. I personally cashed in on an Instigator (also on sale) because they are going for just as good of deals as some of the Fat Bikes.

More people on Fat Bikes is what's up!!! Looks like that Fat Fondo is going to be awesome this year... If it means more people in the wheelie contest, I am all about it.
    Can you ramp it?

Oh, is that the Instigator 2.0 that is also on sale?! Karate Monkey/Karate Monkey Ops happen to be on sale?

The regular Karate Monkey isn't on sale but the Karate Monkey Ops is now on sale for 15% off. And that is only on the black color. The KM is a pretty awesome bike. A buddy I used to work with had one and he changed the set up around all the time. The last time I saw the bike he had it set up with a big ass rack in the front to carry his dog around. Versatility!!

The Instigator 2.0 is on sale for 30% off. I think the sale retail price is like $1,400-1,500 (I'm not 100% sure off hand). There are only XS, S and M sizes left though. I took my Instigator for a quick cruise in downtown D-Port last night. Only got a couple of miles in before my hands went numb but I had a smile on my face the whole time!! Now I'm dreaming of Sunderbruch opening up so I can go hit up that drop line!!
    Can you ramp it?