Thread: trail conditions/expectations for this weekend?

1. Default trail conditions/expectations for this weekend?

i'm headed down the q.c. this weekend and staying out in eldridge. i'm planning to make it to the race at scott county in july and was hoping to get out and ride there this weekend. best case scenario is riding there thursday night, friday morning, saturday morning and sunday afternoon but saturday and sunday are questionable. i saw that they're closed and was curious if i might be able to ride them in the next few days. no idea how saturated you guys are or how much rain is in the forecast. also if anyone has an idea on possible race course or wants to join me for a ride/show me around i'd appreciate it.

thanks,
    shockey

Board Position
    President

Best bet call the number 563-328-3282. We are not the ones that make that call so our trail status maybe not so accurate.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

3. Default

Is there any hope for either SBP or Sylvan this weekend? I'll be bringing my bike in any case...

Default High hopes

Don't want to get your hopes up - but was out at Scott County Park this morning and talked to the Park Manager. At that time he was leaning towards opening the trails this afternoon.

Default Still closed

As of 3:45 today, the trails at SCP were still closed. Bummer! Park Manager must have changed his mind. Better luck tomorrow.

and yet, still closed. the end of JUNE and we have had 1 (ONE) ridable weekend out here. what a shame........hurry and get those bridges in. better yet, lemme get some of that load of timber you have to make bridges for troubled areas at sbp so we can hold a race there WHEN needed in 2 weeks or so.
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......