Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trail conditions?

Quote Originally Posted by dru_b View Post
    haven't had a trail day there for about 3 months? no steward and so far no one to take charge and head up trail work. the races at other parks too presidence? majorly this year..... WOULD LOVE TO SEE A MAJOR TRAIL DAY AT SUNDERBRUCH IN THE NEAR FUTURE. TONS of rebuilding/reclaiming work can be done......
    3 months since the last work was done? Dang! Trail's in pretty good shape considering that! From the posts here it looks like people have at least been keeping up on weed whacking and downed tree removal.

Not having a trail steward I'm sure really throws a wrench into things!

2. Default

Coming in from out of town so I have no idea what if any weather has been happening your way. Just curious what the current trail conditions are?

bikerfish,

Just got done with the group ride and trail's in great shape. A lot drier than Monday, even.

Hey OOO all you beer swilling forcers. I am coming back to the QC this weekend and would like, like being the key word, to ride SBP but I see the forcast isnt looking very happy and current conditions are closed accross the boards. Any thoughts on if it might dry out by say Sunday or would I be better off just bringing my road bike home and scratching the "gettin dirty on the trails" idea. Any info would be greatly appricaited.

Thanks
    Matt & Lynne

The rain today *has not stopped*. With the humidity being called for tomorrow, even with the high heat, I doubt the trails will be dry enough to ride come Sunday....keep checking the trail status on the homepage ;)