Thread: Trail conditions?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by jimithng23 View Post
    The spots you are referring to have been duly noted on the Kickapoo Loop. The problems we are having this year on this loop can be traced back to riders on the trail when it was too wet, creating ruts, and the drainage water pooling in the ruts. Plans are currently in the works to repair this. Thanks for pointing it out, and hope you enjoyed the trails!
    Already posted as much in another thread, but if I ever manage to have the timing/scheduling work out I'll gladly have orders barked at me to shovel this or dig at that with a Madock! I know too well the battle to drum up volunteers to help maintain a trail that's already built. Seems like everyone wants to join up when you're cutting new trail or creating some new technical feature but de-berming don't get no love.

haven't had a trail day there for about 3 months? no steward and so far no one to take charge and head up trail work. the races at other parks too presidence? majorly this year..... WOULD LOVE TO SEE A MAJOR TRAIL DAY AT SUNDERBRUCH IN THE NEAR FUTURE. TONS of rebuilding/reclaiming work can be done......
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Quote Originally Posted by dru_b View Post
    haven't had a trail day there for about 3 months? no steward and so far no one to take charge and head up trail work. the races at other parks too presidence? majorly this year..... WOULD LOVE TO SEE A MAJOR TRAIL DAY AT SUNDERBRUCH IN THE NEAR FUTURE. TONS of rebuilding/reclaiming work can be done......
    3 months since the last work was done? Dang! Trail's in pretty good shape considering that! From the posts here it looks like people have at least been keeping up on weed whacking and downed tree removal.

Not having a trail steward I'm sure really throws a wrench into things!

4. Default

Coming in from out of town so I have no idea what if any weather has been happening your way. Just curious what the current trail conditions are?