Thread: Weedcutting - Monday Aug 3

Default Weedcutting - Monday Aug 3

At today's meeting (or was it during the pool party?) we decided to get out and cut the weeds at Sunderbruch to get it in shape for the HFDB-TT on Wednesday.

We'll have the DR, both walk-behinds, and a couple of extra string trimmers, but bring one if you can. We'll start at 5:00; if that's too early, c'mon out whenever works - we can use the help. Post up if you'll be late and we'll work out where to send you when you arrive.

If we don't get done, we'll have another crack at it Tuesday - I'll post up one way or another.

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

mp & I will be out. We will pick up the walk behind wackers (if they are where we think they are) and get to the park at 5:30 +/-. Let us know if you have a certain trail you want us to attack. See you there.
    db

Can't make it. Looking at a house after work, then more packing once I get home.... I'd rather weed whack than pack, honestly.
    I wanna ride!

well, obviously by now you know that i won't make it. didn't see this till just now and worked till 6:00. radiator in truck blew up over weekend, wifes at work and i have kids. working late ALL week this week so this means i miss the FIRST HFDB TT also, dammit. this one gets me....this sucks.

good luck all, see ya next week sometime, also no racin this weekend as sunday is my wedding anniversary.... again, dammit.
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Big Ups to Dave and Carol, AG, Jonny, and Kings for taking a big cut (pun intended) at getting SBP ready to HFDB! The leaning tree on Sugar has been removed. We also did some dirt work on K'poo up and installed a ~20ft corderoy on K'poo down - plan to open them on Wednesday.

Still have a more to go: Blue Mound, Palos, Rock Cut, and Farmdale from Palos to Sugar. I won't be able to make it out tomorrow, need someone to step up and coordinate the remaining work. Four people should knock it out in 2hrs or so; more, less. Who can make it tomorrow? Give a holla!

Quote Originally Posted by dru_b View Post
    working late ALL week this week so this means i miss the FIRST HFDB TT also, dammit. this one gets me....this sucks.
    Bummer you're in a jam, but glad you're working. We'll still be rolling by 7-ish, so you can still make it if you can get freed up!

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Still have a more to go: Blue Mound, Palos, Rock Cut, and Farmdale from Palos to Sugar...
    Anyone ...? Bueller ....??
    Haters gonna hate.

I was gonna hit some today with my weedwhacker but the friggin thing died on me while I was working on my yard....bummer

sorry, working sun up tp sundown on a shutdown at the old ipsco. no work for me this week at all......sleep, need sleep
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......