Thread: Wanna help Sunder and then ride?

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Wanna help Sunder and then ride?

Tonight, Friday- about 5:00 ish or after we could use help getting trails ready for the race. Bring Loppers, weed eaters, SHARPENED flat shovels and rogue hoes and we'll be happy to provide opportunities to use them. And bring your bikes- trails will be open later today and we'll ride after working for a bit. And maybe bring a beer or two. For me. just sayin!

If I am not in the parking lot when you can come down- call or text 3 oh 9, seven 3 seven, four 76 two.

"Official" trail prep is still Saturday at 9:00 am!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    Tonight, Friday- about 5:00 ish or after we could use help getting trails ready for the race. Bring Loppers, weed eaters, SHARPENED flat shovels and rogue hoes and we'll be happy to provide opportunities to use them. And bring your bikes- trails will be open later today and we'll ride after working for a bit. And maybe bring a beer or two. For me. just sayin!

If I am not in the parking lot when you can come down- call or text 3 oh 9, seven 3 seven, four 76 two.

"Official" trail prep is still Saturday at 9:00 am!

I'll be there