Thread: Forc membership card

Default Forc membership card

I went to Healthy Habits today to get some cleats for my road shoes and said I was a FORC member. They wouldn't give me a discount because I didn't have my FORC card. I don't remember ever getting said card at the Chilli cookoff the last 2 years. The 6 dollars isn't gonna kill me but I am just saying. ...

Go to bike n hike! They will honor it plus more probably! Smh

FORC doesn't do membership cards anymore. I'll try to remember to bring it up with Dan or Bruce when I'm working this weekend. I don't think they realize that FORC doesn't do membership cards...

I went in there with my forc jersey on and car backed in right in front of store and nothing. Wasn't a big deal to me guys there are cool and they didn't seem to jack up prices so I was cool with it. Im just happy to support our lbs' when I can. I do know trek shop knows we dont have cards just tell them your name on here. I need to get over to bike n hike sometime just never past illiniwek since the island closed.

If I remember correctly, Healthy Habits gives you points towards future purchases instead of a discount. It's been a few months since I've been in there so I'm not sure if the program changed or that's what they're still doing.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

6. Default

If you would have called and told me you needed a pair, I would have given them to you for cost. But instead you came in and talked to one of our new guys who doesn't know everything yet, and complain about it on a forum. I'd apologize but this is laughable and is unfortunately status quo on forums. People complaining just to hear the sound of their own voices so to speak, and playing the victim.

FYI we do a straight 10% for FORC and QCBC now.

Always get a discount at Healthy Habits, best LBS around!
    What 4QUOTE=vamootsman;26961]If you would have called and told me you needed a pair, I would have given them to you for cost. But instead you came in and talked to one of our new guys who doesn't know everything yet, and complain about it on a forum. I'd apologize but this is laughable and is unfortunately status quo on forums. People complaining just to hear the sound of their own voices so to speak, and playing the victim.

FYI we do a straight 10% for FORC and QCBC now.[/QUOTE]
    "I've spent half of my life riding a bike, the other half I wasted!"

Healthy Habits offers service second to none and a 10% discount. There staff is well trained, fair and always willing to go the extra mile. Thank you Bruce for running a first class bike store. I find this post to be in bad taste. A simple call to Bruce, Dan or private message to one of our board members would have been a far better solution.

In hindsight this is 100% correct. I should have handled it better. I apologize to those I offended.

10. Default

Hey Thanks, and I'm sorry it went down that road too but consider it over and done. If you need anything ever, just call and you'll get taken care of. Need a bottle conditioned Tripel Crank? There's one with your name on it.