Thread: Credit Island Saturday Morning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I don't have enough posts to start my own thread, but I'm from Rochelle, Il over south of Rockford and looking for some good fatbike trails. How are all the trails in your area now. Was trying to find more info on conditions. We'd be making a trip maybe this weekend. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jhueber1 View Post
    I don't have enough posts to start my own thread, but I'm from Rochelle, Il over south of Rockford and looking for some good fatbike trails. How are all the trails in your area now. Was trying to find more info on conditions. We'd be making a trip maybe this weekend. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    It really depends on how much snow we get on Wed. If we get an 1/2 inch to 2 inches, all of the trails could be awesome this weekend as long as you don't mind working for it (ie. breaking trail on the first pass). If we get a group together, it shouldn't be much trouble at all. If we don't get any snow, I think the "trails" will be icy and not as fun as they should be; however, Credit Island will be primo on Fri and Sat with temps around 20 degrees. I won't likely have time to ride this weekend, but I'm sure someone will post up in the Let's Ride section.
    Dirt Don't Hurt