OK trying to explain in other forums what situation im referrring to for my issue is seeming difficult to get accross.

So need to probe the minds of FORC for help here.

Issue is with jump/drop on descents. One is the one on sugar bottom that has the alt line (which I use now instead of rolling it), just looks intimidating and landing line appears narrow. Not sure if this one is one I should try being might be above what my bike will handle (with my big a** on it)

THIS IS MY BIG ISSUE: that drop right near the end of Kick Down (not the jump mid way with alt line). That thing you can hear me nailing the brakes cause I always come up way to fast, then slam the brakes so I can roll it. I hate scrubbing speed through there cause flow except that damn drop is way to much fun.

Stuff on more "flat" sections (jubilee big log jump excluded) thats drops/jumps off roots I love catching a little air off of. Always good at landing just slight rear first so very smooth. Got that stuff down (not putting me or bike through anything bigger lol).

Being my accomplishments today clearing my 2 nemesis sections (proving results in weight loss and conditioning) which were huge compared to my last rides out there, and only 3 (or 4 cant remember if I stopped at a usual spot or not) breather stops. Half of my best day to date. I want to get my technical challenges sorted. Next year im racing Illiniwek and FSTR novice class and FINISHING IT (hopefully not last place).