So it looks like I owe people an apology. I went to Illiniwek after work today to see where the miss communication happened and when I went to the office and started to explain to them the situation everybody in the office couldn’t figure out what the problem was because as far as they knew we could use the trails until 2200. We decided to get Mike on the phone so we could lie this to rest once and for all. It turns out when I called yesterday and asked to speak to Mike the person on the other end of the phone that said this is wasn’t Mike but he thinks it was probably one of his assistant rangers. It appears that Mike is the only one that knows the rule about the trails closing to MTB a half hour after sunset. So after talking with Mike for a while he was cool with what happened yesterday since I did do the right thing I just got fed bad information and said he was going to inform his staff of the situation so this doesn’t happen again. So once again I do apologies for breaking the rules but I was just going off the information I was handed.

So yes as it sits right now I'm still in tomorrow.