Thanks for the feedback Nate. This is a map detailing the new signage plan.. Examples of the new sign post decals.

I considered using day names instead of calendar date but chose the latter because less text was required on the decals. I figured since most people carry a phone now they could lookup the date if unsure. Either way would work fine.

The goal was to keep text on the decals at a minimum and rely on color and symbols to improve readability for bikes. Text on a 3" x 3" decal is so small it is impossible to read unless you are almost stopped and less than 10' away; OK for hikers but not ideal for bikes.

We were told NOT to rehab the trails on the upper north loop near the overlook before the previous ranger retired. The old trail to the west of the intersection with the pedestal trail map can probably be rehabbed though. I'll talk with the current ranger and see what we can do.

I know the out and back hiking trail that runs up the creek is confusing people. Earlier in the year, the park workers blocked the entrance with brush to close it but it was quickly re-opened by users. I think the park is ignoring it exists at the moment (it isn't on the official map). If we have extra posts, I'll add one there to point users to the new trails.