After thinking about the directional situation, my thought would be to make them directional based on the day, NOT the date. I always know what day it is, but don't know the date 1/2 the time. The club could vote on the better direction and give that the majority of days, and then the signage is relatively simple. At each sign location you'd have large color-coded text/arrows for the M/W/Fr direction and the Tu/Th/Sat/Sun direction, or whatever the decision is, large enough to read without having to come to a complete stop. I talked to some hikers yesterday about this possibility and they were excited about the added safety of directional trails!

Another thought I had would be to with maintenance/signage on some of the old bike trail that has been abandoned (thinking of the north loop interior hillside) and the hiking trail at the bottom of the main ravine. Would it make sense to add hiker-only signage so there is an obvious alternative to the shared trails?

Just some thoughts. Thanks for all the hard work on the trails. The latest additions are great!