Thread: Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

Default Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day

This event is scheduled nationally for October 4th. I will be unable to coordinate the event this year. I hope someone can step up and do the legwork. Day of has always gone well with good support from club members. If a different day works better for you then that is cool. However 2 months prep time is about right. This could be a great way for someone new to step and help out. Some names I have floating in my head....Tiggris, Chad Patterson, Cayson.

Good luck!
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

Lol im the first one that pops to mind lol. But ya been wanting to find something I could step up and help with now that my arm is getting back to normal.

So ya ill take charge of this. Could use a little back up since first time im coordinating but I got this lol!

Oh and I can't make normal meetings so weekends prior and phone is best communication I got atm.

Sent from my Nokia Stupid Phone using Tapatalk

I have wanted to make this event the last couple years but had to work. I can get the day off if I know a date in time. Also, I am a Cub Scout leader and want to add this to our pack calendar. Let me know when you have a date.

We have been doing it the same day as its scheduled nationally. Unless objections arise it'll be Oct 4th thinking 10am.
    Sent from my Nokia Stupid Phone using Tapatalk