Thread: Midwest Racing Tribute

Default Midwest Racing Tribute

My name is Jeremy Alcorn. I have been racing in the Midwest for about ten years now. Like many of you, I’ve had my moments of glory on race day and my disappointments (some complete with broken bones) but they’ve all been moments that I’ll remember. I’m moving to Boulder, Colorado in August which means that my time here is coming to a close. The cycling community and the racing scene has been such a large part of my life that it only seemed fitting to pay tribute. I’m also a hobbyist photographer and so my camera has accompanied me to most races. The 130 photos here are the result of selecting from thousands that I had shot over an 8 year period. Some have been stylized and others left relatively undisturbed.

If you have any comments on the photos please leave them on my website rather than on this thread to make sure I see them. Additionally, the whole reason I have a website is to share my art with others. So after you’re done clicking through the race photos I would love it if you viewed some of my other galleries as well by clicking on either “All Photographs” or “Photo Galleries.” There’s no catch, just photos. Also, you can check out the “Contact” page for other ways to keep updated if you wish. After all, there should be lots of Colorado pictures in the future (they race bikes there too right?).

I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to everyone in the cycling community who has helped to make Midwest riding and racing what it is today.

Jeremy Alcorn

http://otfphoto.com/p290844545

Thanks for the photos and good luck in Colorado