Thread: Bailey Hundo Fundraiser

Default Bailey Hundo Fundraiser

This year I will be racing one fund raising race, the Bailey Hundo. All the proceeds go to under privileged children and local trails. Please consider giving a little. We only need $225 to hit our fund raising goals. Even a little can go a long way.

Donate to Nathan

And remember, I live in Colorado and have a place for you to stay. It's on AirBnB if you don't know me and you like to stay! Better book before I raise the rates!

PS To all my friends who know me personally, and you plan on staying at my place this year let me know so I can block off the dates.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Less than a month away! Come on, help a friend out here. You know you want to.

I just got my credit card statement. I got charged twice for my donation. You better kick ass.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.