Thread: SS ride at SCP Monday @ 5:30

Board Position
    President

Default SS ride at SCP Monday @ 5:30

Be there.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

For really my legs hurt .... Try to be there

I'll be there. The SS is getting dusty.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Sylvan Island

Really, your killing me , I want to do that but I have grass and yard work that's getting out of control. Maybe next time.
    FM
    In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

I didn't make it either ... Damn yard work schedule it again I'm down.

I should put a smaller chainring on my SS so I can ride it on trail...

Board Position

Maybe we could form some kind of lawn care support group. Some dude wants to go ride but he needs to mow his grass, he puts out a distress signal. a group of guys show up like a urban assult team, whip out the yard work (I think we might be able to come up with enough tools), jump back in the trucks and their off. The guy says look hun. what I did and she says OH that's great you should go ride your bike and she's nun the wiser.

Quote Originally Posted by forcmeister View Post
    Maybe we could form some kind of lawn care support group. Some dude wants to go ride but he needs to mow his grass, he puts out a distress signal. a group of guys show up like a urban assult team, whip out the yard work (I think we might be able to come up with enough tools), jump back in the trucks and their off. The guy says look hun. what I did and she says OH that's great you should go ride your bike and she's nun the wiser.
    Amazing idea.
    Last edited by jimithng23; 06-10-2014 at 07:26 AM.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Scott County Park and Single Speeds go together like peas and carrots.

All 2 of us had a great 15ish mile ride yesterday. We are planning on doing it again next week, weather permitting, either Monday or Thursday.

Thank you to the guys that are out there trimming back the trails. Much appreciated.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Board Position

[QUOTE=badfish41;24996]
    Scott County Park and Single Speeds go together like peas and carrots.
    Like milk and cookies.
    Thanks for the heads up I will try to get all my yard work done ahead of time so I can rtde with Ya.

Board Position
    President

TT is Thursday. Let's do it again Monday.

Tell your neighbors you are going for the "prairie" look and let it go! I've been having to mow weekly, which is crazy for CO so I can only image what you guys are going through to keep the yard in line.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by AG View Post
    TT is Thursday. Let's do it again Monday.
    Word.

Currently on my to-do list:
    1. Get shoulder healed up.
    2. Set the Jamis up in SS mode.
    3. Ride said Jamis in SS mode.

Quote Originally Posted by vittetoe761 View Post
    currently on my to-do list:
    1. Get shoulder healed up.
    2. Set the jamis up in ss mode.
    3. Flog said jamis in ss mode.
    fify

flog the dickens out of it.

Board Position

So, are we thinking about a SS ride at SCP tomorrow ? Cause I am.
    FM

Can't wait!

I'm in

Board Position
    President

In

The idea has Merit.

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Board Position

for those shifty folks who do not have SS (single speeds) you are more than welcome to come out and ride, just no shifting allowed, pick a gear and stick with it . Just kidding come out and do what you darn well like to do (ride your bike).

see Ya there 5:30 or there abouts.
    FM

Board Position
    President

Good ride guys! Nice group tonight. Another A.S.S. Monday in the books. Keep it going, see you all in a couple weeks.