Copper 2014

This years trip is quickly coming up so I figured its time for some final details.
This is my plan: my van and trailer are leaving the QC on August 28 @ 7am. Making the 10 1/2 hr trip up to Copper Harbor in time to set up camp just before the sun set. Our camp ground is The Organization Camp Ground at Fort Wilkins Sate Park. It is the first camp ground on the right after you make it through Copper Harbor (about 1 mile). Between Kings and Sixxers we should get our prime spot. From then on feel free to do what you want. Ride single track, drink beer, chill out downtown, ext... Single track starts at the camp ground. Something new this year, some of us are bringing fat bikes. One of my goals is to make it to the point. For a schedule of events click here. http://www.copperharbortrails.org/be...or-trails-fest

On Monday some of us will be packing it up and making our way to Marquette, MI. It is only 2 1/2hr drive but it usually takes us all day. This year we are going to try and ride the Tech trails in Houghton. *try*. We will be staying at the Holiday Inn.
This is where I need a solid count on who's going. I need to make hotel reservation soon. If you want your own room speak up. If not you can keep your cost down by sharing with up to 4. If memory serves me correctly the cost was around $125 per person. We do eat out about every meal. So budget according. Marquette has amazing trails that are added to every day and 3 awesome brew pubs.

On Thursday we will then head back to the QC with a stop at Stone Cellar for lunch.

38 days away and counting so speak up I need to here from you!!