Well folks been a lot of chatter about this years trip so here's the details.

I plan on leaving the QC Thursday August 28th pretty early in the morning. Making the 10 1/2 hour trip strait to the Harbor. Camping will be at the Organization camp ground in Ft. Wilkins State Park. At $2.50 per night including flush toilets and hot showers, that's hard to beat. Then get ready for some awesome riding and a killer weekend full of live music, dock jumps, XC racing, DH, and Enduro. It is The Bells Beer Copper Harbor Trails Fest. More info, look here.

http://www.copperharbortrails.org/be...or-trails-fest

Part 2. Probably leave the Habor on Monday. Some choose the head home (short trip) and some will head to Marquette, MI (long trip). Only a 2 1/2 hour drive but it usually takes us much longer. We like to stop and smell the roses (brew pubs, kick ass scenery and what ever eles looks shinny on the way). Here we change things up a little. Insteed of camping we stay at the Holiday Inn. Trails leave right out the back of the hotel. This trail system changes every year. I've been there now 3 times and every year there is something new. I've never ridin the intire trail system. Marquette is awesome town right on Lake Superior. 3 brew pubs, great people killer bike seen. After a few more days of riding, we head home on Thursday. Return trip is about 8 hours with a stop at Stone Celler brew pub for lunch.

Now what I need from you people. Rough idea on how many are planning on going and how many are planning on the short trip and the long trip. Once I get a count I can let Copper know how many will be camping and I can get a price on hotel rooms. If I remember correctly the hotel stay will cost you about $100 for the 3 nights.

So, who's in?