Time to graduate to a new park for NRLB! How about a group ride at Sco Co Pa on a Sunday for those Saturday-working stiffs?

When: Sunday, June 15th (weather permitting)

Time: Negotiable. I'm thinking 10 AM for the ride and cookout at Noon. It's getting warmer outside and riding in cooler temperatures is nice. It also leaves the afternoon open for the pool for those interested or more time for another lap after lunch (and it still gets you home in plenty of time to relax and get set for the bedredded Monday). My other thought is to ride at 2 PM and then cookout at 4. Any preference?

Where: Scott County park-- Pride Lake parking lot

Our newer riders have been developing their skills over the last month at Sunderbruch Park, so it's time to become acquained with a different trail system. ScoCoPa is beginner-friendly. The No Rider Left Behind component of the day will be the green loop on the North side. After that, Newbies can opt to ride more on their own, and leaders can pick up the pace. I have a small propane grill that I will bring, and everyone is welcome to use it after the ride. Just bring something to throw on the grill if so inclined.

So, any preference of time?