Thread: Final Tuesday night Newbie/No Rider Left Behind Ride #4 -- Tuesday, June 3rd at 6 PM

Default Final Tuesday night Newbie/No Rider Left Behind Ride #4 -- Tuesday, June 3rd at 6 PM

Curious about mountain biking? Join FORC for our final session and discover (or continue to appreciate) the pure joy of riding single track weather permitting.

We will discuss bike handling, rider positioning, clearing obstacles, and basic maintenance. We will then go on a “no rider left behind” ride where we’ll stop and examine obstacles, and practice our skills according to your comfort level. We will ride about an hour and a half.

WE WILL HAVE HOTDOGS TO GRILL AFTER OUR RIDE TONIGHT. BRING A DISH TO PASS IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT, OR IT NOT, WE WILL JUST ENJOY HOTDOGS.

When: 6:00 PM June 3rd(weather permitting)
    Where: Sunderbruch Park (West Davenport)

HELMET REQUIRED.

*Please be equipped on the trail with a spare innertube, tire levers, CO2 and/or pump so that you're not stuck in the event that you get a flat tire

Note, we will be doing a NRLB group ride at Scott County Park on Sunday afternoon, June 15th. Save the date!
    I wanna ride!

Almost forgot about this! Tomorrow night is the last Tuesday night No Rider Left Behind ride at Sunderbruch. I will bring a grill, hotdogs and buns (thank goodness there is spell check because "buns" was bugs and bugs are far less appetizing unless you're Z). Come out and roll with us!
    I wanna ride!

Z lovez bugz