Thread: Decorah is beg'n to be ridden

Default Decorah is beg'n to be ridden

The weather looks nice for a trip to Decorah Saturday. I'm just throwing it out there that I that I am thinking of heading up Sat. morning and I would be happy to make more definitive plans if there are other people interested. If it's just me that I'm planning for, then my times may change depending on how long of a dump I take after my morning breakfast and coffee

Tentative:
    Saturday, arrive in Decorah around 10am. Ride for a couple hours. Ride to T-Bocks for some libations and grub. Head back to the trails and ride until I get thirsty again (or until I have to poop again).
    I may or may NOT stay and camp overnight (depends on if I'm solo or w/ peeps).

Sunday...if I stay. Have breakfast at T-Bocks (yummy). After breakfast; if the weather cooperates; head back up into the hills for some more awesome singletrack

Post up if interested.
    Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!

That sounds like a ton of fun, but it's my dad's 80th birthday, so family is coming in town this weekend for the birthday shindig. Haven't been to Decorah yet but hear my legs will hate/love me for it!
    I wanna ride!