[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm selling my 2011 Felt Six 19" Carbon mountain bike. This was a replacement from Felt and it's slightly too small for me. The frame has less than a hundred miles on it. MSRP on frame alone was $2299 in 2011 (See link below). Shimano SLX components. Please feel free to email with any questions.

http://2011.feltracing.com/USA/2011/...LTD-Frame.aspx

The Six Elite establishes a new standard for sensitivity, weight and stiffness with its Ultra High Modulus carbon fiber frame. A RockShox Reba SL smoothes the terrain with its 100mm of travel and the responsiveness of a rigid fork is just a turn away with the lockout. Shimano's SLX components combine value and low weight with a 27-speed drivetrain and disc brakes for precise control at any speed.

FRAME/FORK:
Felt SIX Carbon XC series UHM carbon fiber. Modular Monocoque Construction. 1 Piece Full carbon dropouts,1250grams; RockShox Reba SL with Turnkey Lockout 100mm Travel Suspension fork

DRIVETRAIN:
Shimano SLX Shifter; SLX FD; SLX "SHADOW" RD; SLX 44/32/22t Crankset; CS-HG80 Cassette

COMPONENTS:
Felt RXC Butted Aluminum Flat Handlebar; Shimano SLX Disc Brakeset; Felt RXC Lite Saddle

WHEELSET:
Mavic XM-317 With Shimano SLX Hubset

I can email more pics if interested.

Chris