Thread: For Sale: XL 2011 Giant Anthem X 29er 1.

Default For Sale: XL 2011 Giant Anthem X 29er 1.

IMG_0306..jpgrear mech..jpgcrankset..jpgdown tube..jpgcockpit..jpg

All stock with the exception of the brakes which were upgraded to Elixir 9, the tires, and grips. The chain and front derailleur are brand new. I am moving yet again and I won't have room in the future home for the whole collection. The bike is in excellent condition and well maintained. Some wear on non-drive chain stay, but is consistent with normal use of a mountain bike. No dents. I was stationed at Rock Island Arsenal and currently reside at Fort Leavenworth, KS and I will cover shipping. If you would like to see more pictures or have questions please e-mail me at irish-tsunami@hotmail.com

Original MSRP was $3725, I am asking $1900 and I will have it boxed at my LBS and cover the shipping.

I never could master the photos on this site, selecting them will blow them up (not trying to insult anyone's intelligence).

Thanks,

Brent

This link will take you to the page that has the specs

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/...er/7508/44088/

I will also throw in a matching set of used blue Crank Bros Candy 2 aluminum body pedals (with new cleats), a spare Giant front wheel with through axle, and two used but in great condition Maxxis Crossmark tires.

Sold