Thread: Awesome day on FORC trails

Default Awesome day on FORC trails

Tuesday night I decided I was going to ride my Surly Cross-Check SS to the three trail systems in the Quad Cities that were open. Wednesday I hit the road for an amazing 80 mile day. Here's a little bit of what happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ombl...P4WSLACRppB9zA

Experiencing the world through second hand information isn’t enough. If we want authenticity we have to initiate it. We will never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it.

Awesome Sixers! That's a good day of riding. Thanks for sharing.
    Tourist

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

Nice! How long did it take you? Cool video also.

I left around 9:45 and went to Hy-Vee for breakfast, stopped at subway in Eldridge for lunch and TGI Fridays for dinner and a Sam Adams Summer Ale before Illiniwek, started raining while i was at Illiniwek so i got cut short on singletrack there, got to my girlfriends around 5:30/6. Then rode home another 8 miles around 10 o clock.

Illiniwek was is great shape, good work out there! As were all the trails, thanks to everyone that puts in the work. It does not go unappreciated.
    Experiencing the world through second hand information isn’t enough. If we want authenticity we have to initiate it. We will never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it.

I really liked your vid! Thanks for sharing!
    I wanna ride!

Thanks Bexter

Nice work, dude. The video made we want to ride. The music made me want to play Donkey Kong Country (SNES).

Sixers you are truly amazing! You inspire me (and probably others)! Your vision for adventure and enjoyment is second to none.
    It looks like you stopped a lot though. I'm a little disappointed that you couldn't ride a measly 80 miles without stopping so many times.
    Thank you for documenting your adventure with some incredible photos and video to share with the rest of us mortals. One photo that would have topped it off would have been a map showing your routes.
    Thanks for making my day Sixers!
    Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!

Strava cut me off
    Attached Images Attached Images