CLOSED a word we had as a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade vocabulary word and still we have problems understanding the meaning of the word. In my mind its really simple it means NOT OPEN and most HIGHLY EDUCATED people should know this. So we post it on this forum, the land manage posts it on FB, and the sign in the park states the park is closed, so I would guess that means the trail are CLOSED.
So we're out this evening getting ready to do trail work and looking at a spot that has drainage problems. Looking we could see that someone had rode today (trails are closed today) as the tracks in the mud were real fresh and we both commented on what could we ever do to stop people from riding when the trails are CLOSED. Before the words got out of our mouths here comes two riders, REALLY WTF?????????????
What we need to remember is the land manger now lives at the park and we are really showing him and the county that we don't respect their authority or park we are allowed to build trails and ride bikes in. How long are they going to take this type of disrespect before they say no more BIKES in the park? Could be wrong but I think the same thing happened to the horse people at Sugar Bottoms when they got caught to many times riding when the trails were CLOSED.