Thread: Dirtrag mag

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pretty neat!!!
    I wanna ride!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Great letter, Leach- I'm stoked that people like you feel as good about the trails and the club as I do, and getting the props in the Rag- Dooooood!!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

3. Default

Props are in order!

Hey, would anyone have a photo or three of Sylvan Island that we could use? You can email me at editor@dirtragmag.com.

Someone from QCFORC may have helped with one of our Ride Guides in the past...

you guys rock.

And just because you have a great collection of smilies, I feel compelled to use one:
    :burnout:

It's comforting to know there are more and more organizations like FORC popping up around the country. :) DirtRag is great because I think it taps right into the new and unique sport of "recreational" mountain biking rather than just mountain bike racing or some other elite niche.

Sounds like you guys have a great organization here and I can't wait to get out on some of the trails next trip down to IA! :banana: