Thread: Human powered league.

Default Human powered league.

Hey guys wanted to share this. Got put in contact with these guys when I went into TREK shop up here the other day. I've met a couple of the guys a few times out riding/lbs here. Great ppl. They are runners and cyclists, think most do both.

My mention is something that has me excited, for any that know the park, Eagle Point here in Clinton, they are working to put bike/hike trails in. Well, sanctioned trails anyway. Current trails are hikeable and park has potential.

For those up my way, www.hplg.net.

Between us and these guys, I'm gonna need a new job where I can make what I need and work as little as possible. Was already trying to figure that trick out (dont need to make much really) so I could help more and ride more, now added this to my list.

Guess my wife's right, I am obsessed!

Sent from my Nokia Stupidphone using Tapatalk

Tigris,

Thanks for the plug. Yes, we are looking to build some single track in Eagle Point park. It's been a arduous process dealing with a bureaucracy but we are making head way. We've got a ton of work to do but I'm confident that the park will yeild some pretty nice trail.

Slo