Thread: Thank you FORC

1. Default Thank you FORC

Hi all,
    I got back into biking a couple years back, started out road biking again and moved to mountain biking, havent really done many trails, after getting a decent bike and I came across sylvan island, I was surprised at the good condition of the trails there (aside from the occasional homeless person).

I was wondering who took care of the trails here and eventually found this site while looking for other trails.

Just wanted to post a thank you for the work you guys put in and i def want to check out your other trails.

Just got a GF Marlin, its a HT, not the best bike in the world but best i could afford at the time and seems upgradable, sadly this is an area im a bit lost in, will probably be asking you guys some questions over the coming months.

Anyway thank you for your hard work and if ya need any volunteer labor feel free to shout my way.

Chris

Thanks for the props Chris! Related to another thread: Join, Build, Ride.

See you on the trails!

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Nothing wrong with a Marlin, we've got one in our stable. Doesn't matter what you ride anyway, as long as you ride man. Welcome to FORC!