Thread: Mountain Biking 101 Skills Clinic and Bike Demos – June 5th and 6th

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default sorry

bobtom115

MTB101 is specifically for newbies. We had Part I two weeks ago but got rained out mid-way through and did not get to go for our trail ride. Our Part II on Wednesday is the beginner's ride. YES, a newer rider would benefit from the ride. We will not have the man-made obstacles that we had available in class, but we will stop along the trail at similar techincal features that the man-made obstacles from class simulated. Plan to join in on the fun!
    I wanna ride!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

I'll be there in as official MTB Patrol riding clean-up and I've put the word out asking that some of the other MTB patrollers and Ambassadors lend a hand. With good weather, we could end up with a lot of nooobs, and we definately want them to enjoy the ride!!

About the after party, I'll be there, but I have officially quite drinking in preparation for the 24 hour solo race on July 25th and 26th. Sheesh, I haven't had a beer since... YESTERDAY!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

I'm in training... and drinking a New Castle currently while typing this post. John is intoxicated already (he's in training too). We know who will have faster times and who won't.... and we're OK with that (kind of)!
    I wanna ride!