Quote Originally Posted by badfish41 View Post
My apologies for adding my thoughts about buying a bike, I didn't think it would turn into such a sore subject.

Buy whatever you want, I will continue to spend my money locally for quality service and products. That in no way means I will look down on someone for their actions.

The most efficient and quick way I have found to learn a lesson, is to not take advice and to learn it the hard way. To each his own.
Hey I just wanted to take a minute to think a friend for his advice. Back in October November of last year I decided that I wanted to try a fat bike. So I posted up on this website and asked for advice from everybody on what they thought was the best route to go and a few people in particular really helped me out. I decided to go with the Pugsley made by surly and I bought it from my friend Phil Maess at bike n hike in rock island. It was probably the single most greatest thing that I've ever done. I just didn't know it yet. So far my bike has been through snow mud water and now indoors pretty much every type of terrain that I could throw at it. FORCers, I am in love with my Pugsley. So if you get itchy feeling and you're wondering if you should buy a fat bike don't ask any questions just go out and buy one and jump on it and start riding you'll be really happy that you did. Oh and one more thing, make sure you support your local bike shops! Thank you Bad Fish for your advice it is great advice, please at least give them a shot!