Thread: 2014 FORC HFDB TT #1 - Snowy Britches

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 2014 FORC HFDB TT #1 - Snowy Britches

2014 FORC HFDB TT #1
    (HFDB = Have Fun, Drink Beverages)
    (TT = Time Trial)

What: Time Trial, riders will take off in 30 second intervals for a timed lap on the trails. Fastest time wins!
    Where: Sunderbruch Park
    When: Sunday, January 26 @ 1pm(ish)
    Cost: FREE to FORC members! You must be a FORC member to participate in the TT ($20 for the year). I will have membership forms with me so you can join at the event.
    Rules: You must wear a helmet when riding.
    Remember: This is a fun event, so no whining.

Fat bikes are obviously the preferred bike for this race. If you don't have a fat bike but you still want to race, come on out and give it a go on your "skinny" bike...the trails will be plenty packed after all of the fatties take off! If enough skinny bikes show up, we may split it up into two separate categories. If you have a fat bike but choose to race your skinny bike, you will be punished by multiple snowball throws to the face.

Parking will be along Telegraph road, but we will be gathering at the shelter. If the parking area out there fills up, park along the south side of the road and try to stay off the road as much as possible.

I will bring some firewood for the shelter and 30 or so beverages. If someone wants to bring a grill to cook some MEAT, that would be swell.

Post up if you are in!
    Last edited by Vittetoe761; 01-22-2014 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Parking