Thread: 2013 Mustache Challenge

Default 2013 Mustache Challenge

Some Fat Bikers really enjoyed this last year, below are some details for this years event:

November 21, 2013 is the start of Growing Season. Sport that majestic Mustache proudly and promote hairiness during the holidays for a good cause - Quad Cities Child Abuse Council 24/7 Dads program.

Tonight, Thursday November 21st, come to the Kick-off Party from 5:30-7:00 and sign up for the Challenge on-site at Pub 1848 on River Drive, Moline. We’ll have awesome door prizes & a great drink special too!

For a minimum donation of $25 you will receive your commemorative t-shirt, and you are eligible for fun prizes including the big screen TV give-away the night of the Pub Crawl on 12/21.

For more information visit www.kjmustachechallenge.org and like us on Facebook!

Here we grow!!
    2013 Mustache Challenge Committee

I'm in! I stopped by the Pub this evening to make my $25 contribution, pick up my shirt and start my pledge sheet. This is the best pub crawl I've been on. Hopefully, a few more of my Fat Brethren will join me again this year. It's happening on my 37th birthday after all. Oh, and it's for a really good cause. Please save the date and either grab a pledge sheet and party along with me and my 'Stache or consider making a contribution.

Last year we met a GRB then did a snow ride downtown, through Sylvan Island and eventually made it to the pub crawl with a few stops for beers and cheers along the way.
    Dirt Don't Hurt