Hey guys, running into an issue, kinda hard to decide on a jacket I like with 1 bike shop stocking anything of the sort and rest with online reading....

Trying to find a good windproof but vented jacket for $100ish, wife is ok with it cause of its purpose and all the OT im working, so want to get on this before she changes her mind. Dont need something with insulation got layering for that. Other details (water resistance etc) not worried about, dont want fitted either. Just my current windbreaker has no vents, breathes like...NOT AT ALL, SWAMPFEST... seen a ton of options but only had my hands on some bontrager stuff so far. Limited selection here. But i want to keep commuting in anything but rain or too much snow for my 29er. Doesnt even HAVE to be cycling specific, just keep our damn piercing wind OUT and wont boil me in 40-50 deg weather.

So what store or stores (primarily iowa side as dont get to IL side much) are in the QC with best selection so I can try some on. Time is a limit(baby and working OT) so driving all over the place is kinda out. Mall area or 53rd/elmore area is best being 2 places I am near regularly. Dick's Sporting goods and healthy habits are all that come to mind as possibles.