Thread: Revival

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I agree with Drew that the outstanding projects at the existing parks should be our priority and we will need to recruit new members/groups to help us do the work if we want to get this thing built in a reasonable amount of time.

That said, should we start a preliminary dialogue with RICO about this project in order to get the ball rolling? I am assuming that it will take time to take care of the political/front end work needed to reach a MOA before we would be allowed to do any digging. We could get that stuff done while the club's labor is focused on the previously mentioned projects at the existing parks. I am willing to head up/help out with this process either now, or at some point down the road if the club does not feel the time is right.

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

I will be in contact with them but at this point it will be just to let them know we are interested and asking for any tools/data they can provide us to help in the planning phase.

I don't feel we are ready to enter a into a discussion of what we want to do out there yet. We (FORC) need to get together and draw up some preliminary goals/plans and make sure we are all on the same page before that happens.