I'm new to mountain biking and new to FORC membership, but I saw this thread and was wondering if anything ever came of this? I rode Sac Fox South at Loud Thunder last fall and it was a very mixed experience. I rode over 8 miles from the front office, through Sac Fox South and back, and my thoughts echoed what was said several years ago in this forum thread: the area has HUGE potential. However, my experience riding it last fall was not good... mainly because it is more an equestrian trail than a MTB trail. Many of the hills are way too steep for beginner / intermediate mountain bikers, and much of the trail is heavily rutted, pitted, and downright dangerous in some spots. In fact, I broke my chain and got a flat during my ride there and had to walk my bike back part of the way (chain break was my own fault trying to put power into the peddles while gearing down for a steep hill... pinch flat was due to some unexpected cement at the bottom of a hill). Anyway, it is a beautiful area with plentiful space and potential, but judging from the lack of activity in this thread for many years, I'm guessing the idea died?