First I would like to say: THANKS TO KINGS AND NEIPS FOR THEIR AMAZING JOB ORGANIZING AND RUNNING OUR RACES IN THE 2012-2013 SEASONS!

As mentioned in this Month's Membership Meeting (uhhh, and maybe last month's too), we will be taking nominations for the 2014 Race Director position. The Race Director is an elected member of the FORC Board of Directors, who is responsible for race promotion, schedule, timing, general awards, and other responsibilities. The Race Director will work with the appropriate Trail Steward to set up the race course. The race purse will be determined by the Board of Directors and distributed by the Treasurer.

Being Race Director does not mean you have to do everything alone! Kings and Neips worked together for the 2012-2013 seasons, and before that, we've had years where we had a committee of FORCers who split up responsibilities!

I nominated Michael Vittetoe in the September Meeting! Don't be afraid to nominate anyone you think may be interested and/or good in the position, they can simply decline if they are not interested! If you do not wish to post your nomination publicly, feel free to PM me and I'll post it for you.

SO WHO WANTS TO STEP UP AND HELP FORC PUT ON SOME AWESOME RACES IN 2014!?