Thread: SCP Trail Day May 17 9am

Board Position
    President

Default SCP Trail Day May 17 9am

Brad and I were out flagging new trail and we are ready for the masses to help us get it put in. We will be working on the main entrances to the North and South loops. Right now we have 2/3 of the South loop flagged and a new entrance to the North loop ready. We will need all of the tools every one has. All 4 yard bosses. Also this will be the maiden voyage for the the DR (Rick hope you can make it).
    The poison ivy is just starting to come up so I recommend long pants and gloves.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

Board Position
    President

Default Free Lunch!

Anyone who shows for this trail day will receive a free lunch afterward. I'll supply the burgers buns and fruit. Everyone else can fill in the food menu as they see fit. Remember it's this Sunday @ 9am until we get hunger. (Later start time to accommodate the Browns rigorous sleep schedule).
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

Darn it AG! Will you quit posting so loud, you woke us up!
    We'll be there all bright and bushy tailed...no wait that's our cat. We'll just be there. Looking forward to the maiden voyage of the USS DR.
    db& mp

Thank God for the Browns and their need for sleep! 9 AM on a Sunday morning is plenty early enough!
    I wanna ride!