Thread: TACO RIDE Wednesday night 10/9/13

Smile TACO RIDE Wednesday night 10/9/13

Wednesday after work I am inviting everyone to join in a casual ride from Rock Island to Davenport. The plan is to leave Schwiebert Park, meet by the waterfalls and ride to Jimmie O's in Davenport Iowa. This ride is a little different route about 15 miles there and back..Cool part is you get to ride over the NEW CREDIT ISLAND BRIDGE!!.(AWESOME)!!

Jimmie will have $1.00 HS Taco's and 50 cent drafts for us. He also sells pretty decent bottle beers,(uncommon Stout), just had to put that in there. Mix drinks and Jello Shots. He also sells chicken and beef enchiladas, taco salad. Not sure on the price for these, but they aren't expensive.

We will meet at the park,leave at 5:30 and ride the bike path to credit island and make a quick stop for a refreshment at the Cool Statues, then make our way to the AWESOME bridge. We will ride over the bridge and make our way down Concord street and cross River Drive at the lights of course.Then is is just a few side roads, not much traffic at all. Then we have made it to Jimmie O's.

Make sure you bring your lights. It is starting to get dark around 7 now.
    PLEASE JOIN US!!
    This might be our last Taco ride for the year so lets try and make it a big one!!!

Jimmie O's
    2735 Telegraph Rd., Davenport, Iowa 52804
    Becky
    AKA.. SASS

Cool statues? I dunno about that. One of them has winked at me a couple times so they kinda freak me out.