Thread: Taco Ride 9/18/13

Default Taco Ride 9/18/13

Taco Ride 9/18/13
    Wednesday after work I am inviting everyone to join in a casual ride from Rock Island to Davenport. The plan is to leave Schwiebert Park by the waterfalls and ride to Jimmie O's in Davenport Iowa. This ride is a little different route about 15 miles there and back.Cool part is you get to ride over the NEW CREDIT ISLAND BRIDGE if you have never done it before.(AWESOME)!!

Jimmie will have $1.00 HS Taco's and 50 cent drafts for us. He also sells pretty decent bottle beers,(uncommon Stout), just had to put that in there. Mix drinks and Jello Shots. He also sells chicken and beef enchiladas, taco salad. Not sure on the price for these, but they aren't expensive.

We will meet at the park,leave at 5:30 and ride the bike path to credit island and make a quick stop for a refreshment at the Cool Statues, then make our way to the AWESOME bridge. We will ride over the bridge and make our way down Concord street(hope we miss the train this week or at least have a few beers to pass the time) and cross River Drive at the lights of course.Then is is just a few side roads, not much traffic at all. Then we have made it to Jimmie O's.

Last week we had an awesome turn out! So lets see if we can have another great turn out.
    The weather is suppose to be in the mid 80's maybe some rain, but a few sprinkles wont hurts us.

Well I hope to see everyone there!!

Jimmie O's
    2735 Telegraph Rd., Davenport, Iowa 52804

Yeah I didn't log out of your account, so you get the credit for this one. Hope it turns out as well as mine did last week. Lol :)
    Becky
    AKA.. SASS

Just a reminder to those that are planning to go on this ride remember to bring lights as it is getting darker a lot earlier now.
    Becky
    AKA.. SASS