Thread: Taming of the Slough Results? Pics?

Default Taming of the Slough Results? Pics?

First of all, thank you to all the FORC members that were on the trail Sat, if was good to see us out there in force.

Second, congrats to all the FORC members that took home a rock, great job!!!

Third, don't ever sign up for corporate challenge, at least not with a co-ed team. My Team "2 GI Joes and Jane" finished 4th in the corp division but had a time that would have won the co-ed 3 person team division. Great work Todd (FORCer) and Hollie, we kicked some A$$ out there.

Forth, who has pics from the trail? I saw a few people taking them but I was moving to fast to see exackly who was taking them? Did "Hanson Photo" take some? I check ed his site but see nothing.

Fifth, if any sees the results posted please post a link here, I looked on River Action site but no results there.

Sixth, GO RIDE!!!
    Last edited by Armyballer; 09-16-2013 at 09:52 AM.
    Baller.....

"I'm a beer drinker with a mnt bike problem"

"Problem solved, problem staying solved"

Run a google search for results. It's easy to find. It's on racer's hub. Drew hanson was taking photos. He may nees time to get'em out there.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

Photos from the Taming can be found here: www.hansonphotodesign.com/taming-of-the-slough-2013

I only had the chance to get the racers doing the MTB section this year.